LORIS AREA, SC (WBTW) – Horry County police are investigating after an infant died.
Officers responded to a report of a child not breathing in the Loris area on December 24, according to an incident report from the Horry County police Department. Officers arrived at Loris Hospital, where the child was in the emergency room and staff were performing CPR.
The report says the family was located in the hospital’s chapel area and stated they were giving the child a bath. The child was picked up and it was noticed he wasn’t breathing, and help was called.
According to Mikayla Moskov, with the HCPD, the infant has died.
Count on News13 for updates as we work to learn more.
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Conway Police respond to hit-and-run crash involving motorcycle, two taken to hospital
- Man airlifted to hospital after Robeson County shooting
- First glimpse inside Louisiana’s makeshift hospital during coronavirus pandemic
- President Trump says ‘social distancing’ guidelines extended 30 days to April 30