SOCASTEE, SC (WBTW) – The Horry County Sheriff’s Office is conducting an Internet Crimes Against Children investigation on Flagstone Drive in Socastee, according to Brooke Holden, with the sheriff’s office.
This is a developing story. Count on News13 for updates as we work to learn more.
- Walt Disney World bans former employee who was fired for drinking water from park’s decorative fountains
- Preschool enrollment drops in Horry County and across South Carolina
- Stimulus checks: More than 1M more just went out. Here’s who got one
- Police: 1 person shot at Myrtle Beach hotel
- Vehicle fire near Market Common closes portion of Highway 17 bypass