LITTLE RIVER, SC (WBTW) — Horry County police arrested a 24-year-old Little River man after he shot a car while people were inside of it, according to authorities.
Michel Darnell Bellamy shot a car while a group was leaving a house at about 8 p.m. Sunday, according to police. Police said that Bellamy had called a man who was in the car earlier in the day and threatened to kill him.
The report did not state if anyone was injured in the shooting.
Bellamy is charged with five accounts of assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature and one count of attempted murder. No bail had been set for his charges, as of Tuesday morning.
LATEST CRIME HEADLINES
- Horry County looks to update comprehensive plan for maintaining its beaches
- Denver mayor tells public to stay home, then flies to see his family
- Health officials report close to 4,000 COVID-19 cases among students, staff at SC schools
- Police: Man forced his way into Myrtle Beach hotel, kidnapped 2 people
- Police: Man charged after reportedly taking family from hotel at gunpoint