LORIS, S.C. (WBTW) — A Loris man was arrested in relation to a shooting that took place in Loris April 2.
A witness told police she observed a male shooting into a large crowd on Hwy 66 in Loris.
Christopher Williams Goodman, 23, of Loris, was arrested by police and charged with attempted murder and possession of a weapon during a violent crime.
Goodman is held in the J. Reuben Long Detention Center on $35,000 bail.
- Subaru recalling nearly 875K vehicles over engine, suspension issues
- Factory making J&J vaccine was dirty, improperly run, FDA inspection found
- Man fatally shot by sheriff’s deputy in Elizabeth City, North Carolina
- Tennessee Senate passes bill requiring fetal remains to be buried, cremated
- Girl, 9, saves family from early morning house fire in South Carolina