LORIS, SC (WBTW) — The Horry County Police Department has arrested a 68-year-old Loris woman after they said she shot at someone during an argument inside a residence.
On Saturday, Connie Fowler Bell pulled out a handgun, pointed it at a person and fired a single shot, according to a report from the Horry County Police Department.
The report did not disclose if the victim was hit or injured.
Bell is being held on a $20,000 bond at J. Reuben Long Detention Center.
Count on News13 for updates.
- When was your student’s bus last repaired? Myrtle Beach-area districts performed thousands of fixes last year
- CCU goalkeeper Tor Saunders drafted into the MLS
- Conway man charged in Myrtle Beach motel shooting
- Boat captain pets great white shark off Florida coast
- LIVE: President Biden ordering economic help as $1.9T relief talks begin