MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A man has been arrested in connection to multiple burglary incidents at “The Ocean Blue on South Ocean Boulevard” in Myrtle Beach.
According to arrest warrants obtained by News13, James Sleeper is accused in the burglary incidents, which happened “on or about” October 26.
Sleeper, 33, of Myrtle Beach, was booked into J. Reuben Long Detention Center around 9:20 p.m. Sunday, according to booking records. His charges include:
- unlawful carrying of pistol
- possession of firearms and ammunition
- 2 counts of resisting arrest
- driving under suspension, license not suspended for DUI- 3rd of sub. offense
- 7 counts of burglary (non-violent) (after June 20, 1985)- second degree
Bond for Sleeper was set at about $21,991. He remains in the center as of 1:30 p.m. Monday.
- Report: Fired Navy captain tests positive for coronavirus
- Confirmed COVID-19 cases surpass 2,000 in SC, DHEC says
- Church livestreams Palm Sunday service amid coronavirus outbreak
- Coronavirus skeptic gains new perspective after being hospitalized with it
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 could become seasonal