MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A man has been arrested in connection to multiple burglary incidents at “The Ocean Blue on South Ocean Boulevard” in Myrtle Beach.
According to arrest warrants obtained by News13, James Sleeper is accused in the burglary incidents, which happened “on or about” October 26.
Sleeper, 33, of Myrtle Beach, was booked into J. Reuben Long Detention Center around 9:20 p.m. Sunday, according to booking records. His charges include:
- unlawful carrying of pistol
- possession of firearms and ammunition
- 2 counts of resisting arrest
- driving under suspension, license not suspended for DUI- 3rd of sub. offense
- 7 counts of burglary (non-violent) (after June 20, 1985)- second degree
Bond for Sleeper was set at about $21,991. He remains in the center as of 1:30 p.m. Monday.
- President Biden’s measures to fight climate change include freeze on new offshore drilling leases
- No. 20 Hokies rebound from road loss to top Notre Dame 62-51
- Community attends prayer service on anniversary of Gannon Stauch’s disappearance
- UNCP men win the battle of I95, taking down Francis Marion, 82-80
- Bryant, South Carolina take down Georgia with ease, 83-59