MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A man has been charged after he allegedly stole a woman’s wallet in Myrtle Beach.
Christopher Jamar Bellamy, 28, is charged with common law robbery and resisting arrest, according to J. Reuben Long Detention Center booking records. He was booked around 8:45 p.m. Sunday and remains in the center pending a $75,464 bond.
Arrest warrants from the Myrtle Beach Police Department allege that Bellamy “struck the victim multiple times in the head and gained control of her wallet.”
- Runners, hotels will wait longer for 2021 Myrtle Beach Marathon delayed by COVID-19
- Living Local Carolina: Help To Tackle Hunger Locally During The Souper Bowl Of Caring: A Food Drive That Lasts Until The Super Bowl
- Duke hangs on to beat Georgia Tech, ending 3-game skid
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- Don’t fall for these mistakes when betting the Super Bowl