MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A man has been charged after a burglary at a Myrtle Beach convenience store.
Kayne Allen Warner, 26, of Myrtle Beach, was booked in to J. Reuben Long Detention Center around 11:30 a.m. Saturday, according to booking records. Warner is charged with:
- burglary (violent) – second degree
- shoplifting under $2,000
- failure to appear
Bond has been set at $15,000 for the burglary charge and $776 for the shoplifting charge, booking records show. No bond has been set on the failure to appear charge. Warner remains in the center as of 6 a.m. Monday.
Police responded to the Ridge Mart, located in the 1500 block of Highway 15, on May 21 in reference to a burglary, according to an incident report from the Myrtle Beach Police Department.
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Pee Dee high school hosts first in-person SC graduation since the pandemic
- Scattered thunderstorms continue Friday
- Myrtle Beach firefighters adapt to reopening during coronavirus pandemic
- Body found off St. Helena Island identified as missing Alabama man