MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Police charged a man with repeatedly assaulting a 12-year-old, recording her while she changed clothes, and threatening harm if she told anyone.
Daniel Michael Morino, 40, has been charged with criminal sexual conduct with minor, 11 to 14 years old, second degree. Morino was arrested on Monday for an “ongoing sexual assault situation” that happened from February until August in Myrtle Beach.
The victim told police Marino tried to have sex with her multiple times, according to the affidavit. She told police he grabbed her in various places and tried to penetrate her on more than one occasion.
Morino also recorded the 12-year-old with his cell phone while she was changing her clothes, according to the report. Police recovered the video.
The victim said Marino threatened harm if she told anyone about the incidents, police said. Marion has been ordered to have no contact with the victim or the victim’s family either directly or indirectly. His bond is set at $75,000.
- High School Football playoff schedule Week 3
- Woman drove car into storefront twice over cost of cigarettes, police say
- Newly released indictment details recent charges against Kenney Boone
- Former Horry County school board member responds after DUI charge dropped
- 2 charged with attempted murder in connection to Lake City shooting