LONGS, SC (WBTW) – A man has been sentenced after a deadly jet ski crash in Longs.
Michael Shane Rimer was sentenced Monday to five years suspended to 30 months and five years probation, according to the 15th Circuit Solicitor’s Office.
Rimer, of North Myrtle Beach, was arrested in June 2018 following the crash, which happened near the Red Bluff boat landing in Longs.
The Horry County Coroner’s Office identified the victim of the crash as Martin Dale McDaniel, 50.
- Stimulus checks: What we know about how people are spending the $1,400
- Can’t rule out a few evening storms
- Several injured after hit-and-run in Myrtle Beach
- Rose holds onto 1 stroke lead after 2 rounds of The Masters, Johnson misses cut
- Myrtle Beach International Airport expects to see increased travel in summer