LONGS, SC (WBTW) – A man has been sentenced after a deadly jet ski crash in Longs.
Michael Shane Rimer was sentenced Monday to five years suspended to 30 months and five years probation, according to the 15th Circuit Solicitor’s Office.
Rimer, of North Myrtle Beach, was arrested in June 2018 following the crash, which happened near the Red Bluff boat landing in Longs.
The Horry County Coroner’s Office identified the victim of the crash as Martin Dale McDaniel, 50.
- Conway police continue search for armed robbery suspect
- Fourth-grader’s UT shirt raises nearly $1 million for anti-bullying group
- 9-year-old collects toys for kids in hospital, all while fighting own battle
- ‘He was our baby’: Family devastated after veterinarian euthanizes wrong dog
- South Carolina Football adds Virginia Tech to future schedule