LONGS, SC (WBTW) – A man has been sentenced after a deadly jet ski crash in Longs.
Michael Shane Rimer was sentenced Monday to five years suspended to 30 months and five years probation, according to the 15th Circuit Solicitor’s Office.
Rimer, of North Myrtle Beach, was arrested in June 2018 following the crash, which happened near the Red Bluff boat landing in Longs.
The Horry County Coroner’s Office identified the victim of the crash as Martin Dale McDaniel, 50.
- Living Local Carolina: Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union Provides Viewers With Credit Tips For A Healthy Score
- Living Local Carolina: Mullins Offers A Look Back Through Time At The South Carolina Tobacco Museum
- Horry County early voters have casted three times more ballots than 2016; Pee Dee early voting also up
- AP FACT CHECK: Examining claims from last Trump-Biden debate
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown