GEORGETOWN, SC (WBTW) – A man has been sentenced to more than a decade for a robbery of a Georgetown bank in 2017.
Labron Perice Marsh, 23, of Gerogetown, was sentenced to 12 years on Thursday, according to 15th Circuit Solicitor Jimmy Richardson.
The armed robbery happened in December 2017 at the Citizen Bank on Exchange Street, News13 previously reported. No one was injured.
- Dems want universal vote-by-mail during COVID-19 pandemic but GOP is pushing back
- Community donations save a Carolina Forest business from closure
- Deputies investigate homicide in Darlington Co.
- WATCH NOW: As first stimulus check looms, lawmakers working towards next round of relief
- Police: Conway woman faces DUI charge after crashing with 2-month-old in car