MURRELLS INLET, SC (WTBW) – Authorities are investigating after a man was stabbed at a popular nightlife hotspot in Murrells Inlet.
The stabbing happened around 9 p.m. Friday at Suck Bang Blow, Horry County police Lt. Tom DelPercio tells News13.
The victim of the stabbing was taken to Grand Strand Hospital, where he is recovering from not life-threatening injuries.
No arrests have been made in connection with this incident. Police say there was a larger crowd at the bar Friday than for most fall bike rally weekends.
Suck Bang Blow is a popular biker bar located on Business 17 in Murrells Inlet.
Horry County Police Department’s Criminal Investigations Division continues to investigate what happened.
Count on News13 as we learn more.
- With worst to come, 3 in 4 US hospitals now facing COVID-19
- Grocery workers are key during the virus. And they’re afraid.
- 23 people at NC senior living home test positive for virus
- Ex-NFL kicker, Saints hero Tom Dempsey dies of coronavirus
- Warming up to start the week