MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A Myrtle Beach man has been charged after allegedly throwing a child into a chair.
Christopher Andrew Yorkison has been charged with “children/legal custodian, unlawful neglect of a child or helpless person,” according to warrants obtained by News13.
Myrtle Beach police officers responded to a report of an assault on December 4, the warrants said. Upon speaking with the reported victim, a 5-year-old girl, officers “learned that she was assaulted at her home” on December 3.
The victim had bruising to her face and reported that Yorkison had thrown her into a chair, according to the warrants.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Georgia school shifting online after infections reported
- NASCAR and jousting exceptions to SC’s large crowd ban
- Pawleys Island PD searching for gunman after shots fired during dispute
- Hot and humid to start the week with storm chances on the rise
- Living Local Carolina: ‘Ground Zero Is A Place Where Every Teenager Can Go, Belong And Grow’