MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A Myrtle Beach man has been charged after allegedly throwing a child into a chair.
Christopher Andrew Yorkison has been charged with “children/legal custodian, unlawful neglect of a child or helpless person,” according to warrants obtained by News13.
Myrtle Beach police officers responded to a report of an assault on December 4, the warrants said. Upon speaking with the reported victim, a 5-year-old girl, officers “learned that she was assaulted at her home” on December 3.
The victim had bruising to her face and reported that Yorkison had thrown her into a chair, according to the warrants.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Person found unconscious on floor of fire-damaged condo in Murrells Inlet
- 9 in 10 car seats are installed improperly in SC, Midway Fire Rescue works to lower stat
- NC animal shelter says ‘world’s worst cat’ is up for adoption
- Man dies after being attacked by his rooster on way to cockfight
- Chase for the Championship | Louisville flexes their muscle, UNC makes school history