MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A Myrtle Beach man has been charged after allegedly throwing a child into a chair.
Christopher Andrew Yorkison has been charged with “children/legal custodian, unlawful neglect of a child or helpless person,” according to warrants obtained by News13.
Myrtle Beach police officers responded to a report of an assault on December 4, the warrants said. Upon speaking with the reported victim, a 5-year-old girl, officers “learned that she was assaulted at her home” on December 3.
The victim had bruising to her face and reported that Yorkison had thrown her into a chair, according to the warrants.
Count on News13 for updates.
- DHEC reports 451 new COVID-19 cases as 3 million vaccine doses given out
- Florence 1 Schools doubles, triples bus routes as drivers are out
- Living Local Carolina: Check Out These Great Ideas For Mother’s Day From Style Expert Alle Fister of Bollare!
- 11-year-old girl dies trying to save her puppies from house fire at Florida RV resort, family says
- US ranks last in the world for paid time off for new moms