CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – A Myrtle Beach man was sentenced to 10 years in prison after pleading guilty to drug charges.
Jose Barrera Jr., 26, pleaded guilty on Monday to possessions with intent to distribute heroin and possession with intent to distribute marijuana, according to Fifteenth Circuit Solicitor Jimmy Richardson.
Judge Craig Brown sentenced Barrera to 10 years on each charge, but the sentences will run concurrently.
- Big Game Bound Week 7: Battle of the unbeatens
- Prosecutors: Florence woman pleads guilty in insurance fraud operation after serving as ringleader
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate preparations; FBI announces possible election interference
- Third-degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin dismissed in George Floyd death
- Officials: Lewd tweets from Fort Bragg account to adult model were from an admin, not a hacker