MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Officers with the Myrtle Beach Police Department responded to the parking lot of the Coastal Grand Mall Tuesday night in reference to a report of a robbery.
While on scene, Cpl. Tom Vest, with Myrtle Beach police, said just after 7 p.m., officers located a vehicle believed to be connected to the incident. Officers stopped the vehicle and four people were detained in connection with the case.
Vest said no injuries were reported.
It is unclear at this time what led up to the reported robbery.
The investigation is still in the early stages, according to Vest. Police are asking anyone with information to come forward. Callers can remain anonymous. You’re asked to call 843-918-1382.
Count on News13 for updates.
- A warm & wet start to the week, followed by a cool down
- Living Local Carolina: Autism And Intellectual Disabilities Non-Profit, SOS Care, Builds Neighborhood Made Solely For Autistic Adults
- Living Local Carolina: Johnny D’s Waffles And Benedicts Is Opening A Third Location
- Biker bars prepare for fall rally after state officials address summer rally concerns
- Pee Dee restaurant owner food sales increase during pandemic