MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Myrtle Beach police are investigating after officers found a man who said he was stabbed, according to Cpl. Thomas Vest, with the Myrtle Beach Police Department.
Vest says the man told police he was stabbed in the area of 3rd Avenue South and Ocean Boulevard on Monday night. The man was taken to a hospital for treatment. The extent of his injuries is not known at this time.
This is a developing story. Count on News13 for updates.
- DHEC: South Carolina sees 628 new COVID-19 cases
- LIVE BLOG: President Trump lands in Fayetteville ahead of Lumberton rally
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Trump supporters line up before dawn to hear president speak in Lumberton
- One more sunny day before the rain arrives