CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Police have one person in custody in connection with a series of burglaries and attempted burglaries that occurred in the downtown area of Conway.
Jeremy Dickson Shelton, 42, is charged in connection with the following crimes:
- burglary 2nd degree — 916 3rd Ave (River City Accents)
- burglary 2nd degree — 1022 3rd Ave (3rd Ave Grill)
- burglary 2nd degree — 308 Elm St (Fostering Hope)
- attempted burglary 2nd degree – 1400 4th Ave (Daisy Fair Flowers)
- attempted burglary 2nd degree – 418 Wright Blvd (Mermaids Parlor)
- attempted burglary 2nd degree – 1322 4th Ave (Essential Massage and Wellness)
- attempted burglary 2nd degree – 307 Laurel St (Carolina Appliance and Furniture)
- burglary 3rd degree – 508 Beaty St (First Baptist Church)
- obtaining goods by false pretense – 618 Church St (Pawn South)
The Conway Police Department says they appreciate all of the help from the community and the business owners in each of these cases.
Count on News13 for updates.
- SC Gov. McMaster to visit Rock Hill on Monday
- ‘Clouds’, by teen who died of cancer seven years ago, hits No. 1 on iTunes
- Newsfeed Now: Man climbs Trump Tower; Titans owner helps family in need
- Trump: Biden will ‘listen to the scientists’ if elected
- 2 South Carolina men sentenced for selling heroin, fentanyl that killed 1 person, hospitalized another