MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — Police are investigating after one person was stabbed in Myrtle Beach Friday night. The assault happened just before 10:30 p.m. according to Corporal Tom Vest with the Myrtle Beach Police Department.
A police officer on scene in the 600 block of Flagg Street told a News13 photographer that one person was stabbed and is receiving treatment in the hospital. The victim is conscious and breathing, police on the scene told us.
No arrests have been made.
This is a developing story. Count on News13 for updates.
- CCU drops Sun Belt conference home opener to Georgia Southern, 8-2
- Missing: endangered couple’s pickup last seen in Lake City
- Retired Ohio sheriff and tiny K-9 partner die the same day
- Florence County plans to combat trash troubles with inmate litter crews
- Police: Man wanted out of Michigan attacked woman in Myrtle Beach with a knife