MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) — Myrtle Beach police arrested a man Wednesday after they said he had sexual relations with a minor.
Lotoryante Dih’Aundre Greene was arrested for third-degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor – commiting and attempting a lewd act, according to an arrest warrant.
An officer responded on Wednesday to a report of a suspicious vehicle when he found Greene and a 15-year-old in a car, according to the warrant. The girl told an officer they had sexual relations before police arrived, and Greene said he didn’t know the girl wasn’t over the age of consent.
LATEST CRIME HEADLINES
- Marlboro County wins SCHSL Class 3A boys state championship, 71-60 over Seneca
- Horry County Schools announces graduation ceremonies and senior celebrations
- North Myrtle Beach girls fall in the SCHSL 4A championship to Westside, 44-30
- Some Horry County Schools families eligible for Pandemic EBT benefits
- Horry County to accept COVID-19 vaccine appointments for eligible community members