MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — A man was arrested for allegedly stabbing a person Wednesday evening in Myrtle Beach.
Bobby Rusha Mitchell, 32, left a victim with a “severe laceration”, according to a Myrtle Beach Police report. The incident happened Wednesday around 5:15 p.m. in the 400 block of 27th Ave. N in Myrtle Beach.
Police report they responded to a call of a man who fell off of a balcony, but when they arrived they discovered the person was stabbed.
The victim was transported to Grand Strand Regional Medical Center to be treated.
Mitchell is charged with attempted murder and possession of a weapon during a violent crime, police said.
Mitchell is currently in jail awaiting trial. No bond was set.
- WATCH SOON: Top doctors, mental health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 30
- Power outage in North Myrtle Beach impacts over 2,500 customers
- Another rainy day on deck
- City of Conway crews close roads due to flooding
- Pentagon puts military police on alert to go to Minneapolis