LORIS, SC (WBTW) – Nearly 300 grams of marijuana were found during a search of a vehicle near Loris High School, according to Loris police.
A school resource officer was conducting a safety check on foot around the school on Friday, when the officer smelled “strong odor of Marijuana emitting from a parked vehicle, located on school property,” according to police. During a traffic stop and vehicle search off school property, police found little more than 300 Grams of Marijuana.
One person was charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana and distribution within close proximity to a school. The person has not been identified at this time.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Police investigate armed robbery at Ruby Tuesday in Florence
- Cold weather returns tonight
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- Baby hit by car as mom, dad argue over custody in North Carolina, deputies say