MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Police are investigating after a man was stabbed early Sunday morning on Cedar Street in Myrtle Beach.
It started when a man came up to the victim asking for money, according to a police report. When the victim didn’t hand any over, that’s when the man began stabbing him.
The victim was taken to Grand Strand Medical Center for treatment.
Meanwhile, the suspect reportedly fled toward Highway 501.
Count on News13 for updates as the investigation continues.
- Lumberton man arrested after repeated home break-ins
- Georgia officials: S.C. truck driver shot dead in road rage
- Your grocery bill will likely be more expensive this month
- New $3,000 child tax credit: Payments to start in July – see if you’re eligible
- 12 puppies found in ditch in Dillon County; 2 dead while 10 recover