MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Police are investigating after a man was stabbed early Sunday morning on Cedar Street in Myrtle Beach.
It started when a man came up to the victim asking for money, according to a police report. When the victim didn’t hand any over, that’s when the man began stabbing him.
The victim was taken to Grand Strand Medical Center for treatment.
Meanwhile, the suspect reportedly fled toward Highway 501.
Count on News13 for updates as the investigation continues.
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Pee Dee high school hosts first in-person SC graduation since the pandemic
- Scattered thunderstorms continue Friday
- Myrtle Beach firefighters adapt to reopening during coronavirus pandemic
- Body found off St. Helena Island identified as missing Alabama man