MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Police say they found probable cause to charge a man with sexually assaulting a woman and stealing her car in Myrtle Beach.
According to the report, the victim told police she was sexually assaulted at about 11:30 p.m. on Sunday on Chester Street in Myrtle Beach. She said her attacker then stole her car.
Myrtle Beach police saw Ronald Deandre Cohens, 25, on security footage entering the woman’s car and unlawfully taking it, according to the report. The victim identified Cohens in a photo lineup as her attacker, police said.
Cohens faces one charge of criminal sexual conduct third degree and one charge of grand larceny.
- Video: Driver smashes through traffic arm, jumps Florida drawbridge
- Bats and bullpen lead CCU baseball to an 8-2 win at UNCW
- 2 injured after car flips in Myrtle Beach
- Nancy Pelosi says Capitol mob would’ve ‘had a battle on their hands’ if they ran into her
- South Carolina sued by private schools who want public money