MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Teenagers attempted to set a gazebo on fire in Myrtle Beach, according to an incident report from the Myrtle Beach Police Department.
Officers responded to the 1400 block of Fisher Drive around 7:15 p.m. on March 22 in reference to a gazebo on fire, the report says. The fire was out when officers arrived, but “it was evident there had been a fire in the gazebo.”
The complainant told police he saw a group of people, “approximately teenagers,” start a fire under the gazebo with twigs and pine straw, the report also says. Police spoke with the victim and notified them of the incident.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Four Horry County zip codes are in the top 10 for most coronavirus cases in S.C.
- Investigation underway at OK zoo formerly owned by Joe Exotic
- Trump says executive order will include DACA recipients
- Lawmakers work to extend unemployment benefits set to expire in July
- Slowing the spread; Lumbee Tribe hosts free COVID-19 testing