MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Teenagers attempted to set a gazebo on fire in Myrtle Beach, according to an incident report from the Myrtle Beach Police Department.
Officers responded to the 1400 block of Fisher Drive around 7:15 p.m. on March 22 in reference to a gazebo on fire, the report says. The fire was out when officers arrived, but “it was evident there had been a fire in the gazebo.”
The complainant told police he saw a group of people, “approximately teenagers,” start a fire under the gazebo with twigs and pine straw, the report also says. Police spoke with the victim and notified them of the incident.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Confirmed COVID-19 cases surpass 2,000 in SC, DHEC says
- Church livestreams Palm Sunday service amid coronavirus outbreak
- Coronavirus skeptic gains new perspective after being hospitalized with it
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 could become seasonal
- 16 SC Department of Corrections staff members have tested positive for coronavirus