SOCASTEE, SC (WBTW) – A Socastee area man has been arrested on four child pornography charges by the Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) task force Thursday.
According to the SC Attorney General’s Office, Charles Scott Rogers, 47, is charged with two counts of third-degree sexual exploitation of a minor and two counts of second-degree sexual exploitation of a minor. Third-degree is the possession of child pornography while second-degree is distributing child pornography.
Rogers is being held at the J. Reuben Long Detention Center. The Attorney General’s office will prosecute this case.
- North Myrtle Beach non-emergency phone lines down
- ‘Congratulations and enjoy this special time together’: Surfside Beach Police Dept. family grows by 2
- Migrant mother says border agents endangered her life while giving birth
- AMBER Alert issued for abducted 2-year-old boy from NC
- Logan’s Roadhouse locations in Carolinas to stay open as others across nation close