HORRY COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — One of the suspects in the murder of a missing man — who was arrested in Tennessee last week — is now back in Horry County, according to booking records.
Nicholas Noah Ray Henry, 19, of Churchill, Tennessee, was one of two suspect accused in the murder of Kristofer “Skye” Bowling, who was reported missing Aug. 2 and found dead Aug. 31.
Bowling’s remains were found near Lucas Bay Road in unincorporated Horry County, according to police.
Henry is charged with murder and possession of a weapon during a violent crime.
Tyler Panzarella, 23, of Myrtle Beach was also arrested and charged in connection with Bowling’s death.
LATEST GRAND STRAND CRIME HEADLINES:
- Loris Police respond to shooting incident Saturday night
- 74-year-old man accused of leaving Myrtle Beach crash scene that left one with brain bleed, another with broken bone
- Laurinburg man arrested for 2018 armed robbery at Myrtle Beach motel
- Red Springs man sentenced after selling guns stolen from Myrtle Beach hotel room
- Horry County police ask for help solving deadly Longs shooting