LUMBERTON, NC (WBTW) – Deputies in Robeson County say a man is wanted after an assault Saturday and another incident earlier this week.
Don Anthony Locklear, 39, has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury, the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release Saturday.
Deputies responded to the 2100 block of Oakgrove Church Road in Lumberton for a person who was assaulted, the news release said. The victim was taken to a local medical center where she is being treated for not life-threatening injuries.
Locklear is also wanted for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon for another incident, according to the RCSO. Deputies responded Thursday to the intersection of Highway 211 and McQueen Rd. in Red Springs for a weapons violation. Victims reportedly told police that Locklear shot into their vehicle as they were leaving a store.
Anyone with information about Locklear’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office at (910) 671-3170 or (910) 671-3100. Count on News13 for updates.
- Man wanted in connection with 2 stabbings in Myrtle Beach
- Making the Grade: What’s it take to outfit a school for a pandemic?
- Midway Fire adds sensory kits to vehicles to calm individuals with autism
- White House touts infrastructure agenda ahead of Trump’s trip to Georgia
- Gov. McMaster, state leaders to discuss re-opening schools Wednesday