ROWLAND, NC (WBTW) – A man has died after a weekend shooting in Robeson County.
The shooting happened around 8:30 p.m. September 28 near the intersection of Leach Street and South Hickory Street in Rowland, according to Rowland Police Chief John Reaves. The victim was shot multiple times.
The victim died around 2:30 p.m. Monday at a hospital, Chief Reaves said. No charges have been filed yet, but police have a person of interest.
The victim has been identified at Jameson McKinnon, 31.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Georgia woman celebrates 104th birthday
- Conservative talk radio host will be ‘most pro-vaccine person’ after COVID-19 battle, brother says
- Legal concerns rise as VA hospitals implement vaccination mandates
- No injuries reported after car crashes into building in Florence
- Biden mileage rule to exceed Obama climate goal