ROWLAND, NC (WBTW) – A man has died after a weekend shooting in Robeson County.
The shooting happened around 8:30 p.m. September 28 near the intersection of Leach Street and South Hickory Street in Rowland, according to Rowland Police Chief John Reaves. The victim was shot multiple times.
The victim died around 2:30 p.m. Monday at a hospital, Chief Reaves said. No charges have been filed yet, but police have a person of interest.
The victim has been identified at Jameson McKinnon, 31.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Florence police search for subjects after attempted robbery at Walmart
- Not all the same: There are some hand sanitizers the FDA says consumers should avoid using. Here’s the full list.
- Getting beaten online trying to buy a PS5 or new Xbox? You may be losing to a bot
- Politicians eat their words after dining out, taking trips during pandemic
- Police: Man allegedly sexually assaulted Surfside Beach woman he met on dating app