SUFFOLK, VA (WAVY/WBTW) — Suffolk, Virginia police are investigating an incident where two officers and two adults were stabbed Sunday evening.
Police say officers responded to the 100 block of Ashford Drive around 9:30 p.m. to serve an emergency custody order. When officers arrived on scene, they had spoken to multiple people before coming into contact with the suspect of the custody order.
The adult male pulled a knife and attacked four victims, including the two officers, police say. All four were taken to the hospital with serious injuries. The two adults and one officer were treated and later released, and the other officer remains in the hospital.
The adult suspect was taken into custody without further incident with new charges pending.
No other details have been released.
- Washington DC one step closer to becoming a state as House passes bill
- Biden aims to slow climate change, grow jobs with new initiative
- CDC investigating Oregon woman’s death after J&J vaccine
- Amber Alert issued for 7-week-old girl abducted from Caswell County
- Judge gives final approval of hospitality fee settlement, ending dispute between Myrtle Beach, Horry County