ST. PAULS, NC (WBTW) – A man is wanted after allegedly dumping 13 tons of litter in Robeson County.
The Robeson County Sheriff’s Office says Jeramey Lee Chavis, of St. Pauls, is wanted for felony littering after 13 tons of debris “from a roofing job” was dumped “in the road at 301 North and McRainey Road near St. Pauls.”
Anyone with information about Chavis’ location is asked to contact the RCSO at 910-671-3170.
- Why do we eat this? Origin stories behind 3 notorious Thanksgiving sides
- 2 dogs found shot to death, wrapped in Christmas lights in Tennessee
- Saban tests positive for COVID-19, will miss Iron Bowl
- Soccer legend Diego Maradona dies at 60
- Flew the coop: Turkey goes missing morning of Florence Turkey Pardon