ST. PAULS, NC (WBTW) – A man is wanted after allegedly dumping 13 tons of litter in Robeson County.
The Robeson County Sheriff’s Office says Jeramey Lee Chavis, of St. Pauls, is wanted for felony littering after 13 tons of debris “from a roofing job” was dumped “in the road at 301 North and McRainey Road near St. Pauls.”
Anyone with information about Chavis’ location is asked to contact the RCSO at 910-671-3170.
- Lake City 7-year-old organizes litter cleanup
- Hadley has 4-shot lead at delayed Palmetto Championship
- Payment dates released for advanced child tax credit
- Deputy spots fake cop pulling woman over in NC, arrests him
- Daughter of NC man killed by brain-eating amoeba warning others about jumping into the water this summer