ATLANTIC BEACH, SC (WBTW) — One person was shot early Saturday morning in Atlantic Beach, according to police.
The shooting happened around 30th Ave S and Sea View Ave around 3:20 a.m. Saturday, according to Atlantic Beach Chief of Police Quentin Robinson.
Chief Robinson said one person was shot and is currently hospitalized. The injuries are not life-threatening.
No suspects have been identified or arrested.
Atlantic Beach police are still investigating, Count on News13 for updates.
- SCHSL to meet Wednesday to discuss the status of high school football, fall sports
- 2 wanted, one in custody in connection with ‘large fight’ on Ocean Blvd
- ‘They’re terrified:’ Survey says thousands of SC educators have underlying health conditions
- Man wanted in connection with 2 stabbings in Myrtle Beach
- Making the Grade: What’s it take to outfit a school for a pandemic?