TRANSYLVANIA CO., NC (WSPA) – Deputies are investigating a case of animal cruelty after two puppies were found dead at a Transylvania County kennel.
According to the Transylvania County Sheriff’s Office, the owner of Kingdom Kennels found the puppies dead Monday morning.
Investigators said one of the dogs appeared to have been decapitated while the other had puncture wounds.
Deputies say they do not have any suspects at this time and there were no signs of forcible entry.
Anyone with information on the case is asked to call the Transylvania County Sheriff’s Office at 828-884-3168.
- Politicians eat their words after dining out, taking trips during pandemic
- Police: North Carolina man sexually assaulted woman in Surfside Beach he met on dating app
- Border cities report 74 new COVID-19 fatalities
- DHEC: 143 new, confirmed COVID-19 cases in Horry County
- NC man comes home to find stranger in his bed