FLORENCE, S.C. (WBTW) — Two people are accused of raping a child at a hotel in Florence in May, according to Capt. Mike Brandt with the Florence Police Department.
According to police, the incident happened between May 29 and May 30 at a hotel in the 3000 block of Radio Drive in Florence.
Adria McFadden, 42, of Florence, and Roderick Prince, 40, of Darien, Georgia, allegedly “engaged a child under the age of 16” and “had sexual intercourse with the child on two separate occasions.”
McFadden and Prince were charged with two counts of criminal sexual conduct with a minor and one count of criminal conspiracy, according to police. Prince was also charged with two counts of engaging a child under 18 for sexual performance.
McFadden was arrested Saturday and Prince was arrested Monday. Both were released from jail on bond, according to booking records.
LATEST PEE DEE CRIME HEADLINES:
- 2 charged after shooting at Hartsville park
- Man charged with murder in connection with Florence County double homicide
- Lake City man charged with murder in death of 50-year-old woman found near Quinby
- 1 shot at Hartsville park
- Deputies: Darlington County man shot at after asking vehicle to pull out of his driveway