LAKE CITY, SC (WBTW) – Two people have been charged in connection with a shooting in Lake City.
Jakame D. Lawson was arrested on November 15 at his home on Independence Avenue for attempted murder in connection with a shooting on Parker Street on October 30, according to Lake City police.
Jaheim Hanna was arrested in Lake City on Monday and charged with attempted murder in connection with the same shooting.
One person was shot in the leg during the shooting.
According to Florence County Detention Center booking records, both Lawson and Hanna are being held without bond.
Count on News13 for updates.
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- ‘I’m so happy for our kids’: A “dress rehearsal” for COVID-19 protocols at high school football games
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
- Lumbee Tribe of N.C. hosts groundblessing ceremony for new gymnasium
- NewsNation/Emerson poll: Biden has slight lead over President Trump