LAKE CITY, SC (WBTW) – Two people have been charged in connection with a shooting in Lake City.
Jakame D. Lawson was arrested on November 15 at his home on Independence Avenue for attempted murder in connection with a shooting on Parker Street on October 30, according to Lake City police.
Jaheim Hanna was arrested in Lake City on Monday and charged with attempted murder in connection with the same shooting.
One person was shot in the leg during the shooting.
According to Florence County Detention Center booking records, both Lawson and Hanna are being held without bond.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Horry County reports most confirmed COVID-19 cases in one day since July
- Ivanka Trump deposed as part of inauguration fund lawsuit
- North Myrtle Beach band upset they can’t play at state championship game
- Lake View preparing to make a run at an 11th state title on Saturday
- ‘Christmas Star’ to light up December sky for first time in 800 years