LAKE CITY, SC (WBTW) – Two people have been charged in connection with a shooting in Lake City.
Jakame D. Lawson was arrested on November 15 at his home on Independence Avenue for attempted murder in connection with a shooting on Parker Street on October 30, according to Lake City police.
Jaheim Hanna was arrested in Lake City on Monday and charged with attempted murder in connection with the same shooting.
One person was shot in the leg during the shooting.
According to Florence County Detention Center booking records, both Lawson and Hanna are being held without bond.
Count on News13 for updates.
- WATCH LIVE: Funeral for country music legend Charlie Daniels
- Report: South Carolina ranks 3rd in the world for worst coronavirus outbreaks
- Planning a vacation to Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg? What you need to know about wearing a mask
- Police: Timmonsville man attempted to flee traffic stop, found with heroin, meth, marijuana, $2,000
- Newsfeed Now: Recovery search for Naya Rivera; Grammar queen