LAKE CITY, SC (WBTW) – Two people have been charged in connection with a shooting in Lake City.
Jakame D. Lawson was arrested on November 15 at his home on Independence Avenue for attempted murder in connection with a shooting on Parker Street on October 30, according to Lake City police.
Jaheim Hanna was arrested in Lake City on Monday and charged with attempted murder in connection with the same shooting.
One person was shot in the leg during the shooting.
According to Florence County Detention Center booking records, both Lawson and Hanna are being held without bond.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Video shows 14-year-old boy’s terrifying fall off roof while doing construction; contractor cited
- Prince Philip moved to another hospital to be treated for infection
- ‘Magnet for predators’: Hundreds claim decades of abuse by 150 youth center staffers
- Conway new development attempts to keep up with growing population
- Dozens line up outside Bass Pro Shop to buy ammunition