MARION, SC (WBTW) – Two more people have been arrested in connection with a drive-by shooting in Marion.
Joshua Martinez Joanem and Jaquentin Demarris Legette were arrested Wednesday evening in the case, according to Marion Police Department Chief Tony Flowers.
According to booking records, Joanem, 19, is charged with:
- accessory after the fact to a felony a, b, c or murder
- accessory before the fact to a felony, general provision (violent if violent felony)
Legette, 22, is charged with:
- attempted murder
- poss. weapon during violent crime, if not also sentenced to life without parole or death
- pointing and presenting firearms at a person
- unlawful carrying of pistol
- discharging firearms in city limits
News13 previously reported a 17-year-old had been taken into custody after the shooting, which Flowers said happened in the 700 block of Gibson Street on May 18. Another 17-year-old male was shot and has injuries not believed to be life-threatening.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Apple’s AirTag tracker will probably help you find your stuff, but there are privacy concerns when it comes to people
- ‘Quiet givers’: Couple killed in North Carolina mass shooting laid to rest
- Worker shortage delays opening of popular waterpark in Carolinas
- Police search for man who shot woman and stood next to her with rifle in Charlotte
- Humidity increasing, chance of storms returns on Monday