MARION, SC (WBTW) – Two more people have been arrested in connection with a drive-by shooting in Marion.
Joshua Martinez Joanem and Jaquentin Demarris Legette were arrested Wednesday evening in the case, according to Marion Police Department Chief Tony Flowers.
According to booking records, Joanem, 19, is charged with:
- accessory after the fact to a felony a, b, c or murder
- accessory before the fact to a felony, general provision (violent if violent felony)
Legette, 22, is charged with:
- attempted murder
- poss. weapon during violent crime, if not also sentenced to life without parole or death
- pointing and presenting firearms at a person
- unlawful carrying of pistol
- discharging firearms in city limits
News13 previously reported a 17-year-old had been taken into custody after the shooting, which Flowers said happened in the 700 block of Gibson Street on May 18. Another 17-year-old male was shot and has injuries not believed to be life-threatening.
Count on News13 for updates.
- SpaceX, NASA are ‘Go for Launch’, weather permitting
- Protests over George Floyd death overwhelm authorities again
- WATCH SOON: Top doctors, mental health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 30
- Power outage in North Myrtle Beach impacts over 2,500 customers
- Another rainy day on deck