LAKE CITY, SC (WBTW) - Two suspects, including a teenager, have been arrested and charged after a shooting in Lake City.
A press release from the Lake City Police Department says a 14-year-old and Parrish Chambers, 20, were arrested and charged in connection with a shooting on Burch Street.
The shooting happened around 10:51 p.m. on Friday, according to the release. When officers responded to the scene, they found a victim had been shot. The victim was taken to a hospital for treatment for his injuries. No information on his condition is available.
Investigators identified two suspects on Saturday, the release also says. The 14-year-old suspect was arrested at his home and transported to the Department of Juvenile Justice in Columbia. This suspect appeared for a hearing on Tuesday. Chambers was located at a convenient store, arrested, and taken to the Florence County Detention Center. Both suspects are charged with attempted murder.
$36K stolen from Darlington County home
Olanta man charged with attempted murder
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Malta to let rescue boat dock with 141 migrants aboard
- The Latest: Governor opposes release of compound suspects
- International chalk artist to perform in Florence
- Congo's health ministry says Ebola spreads to 2nd province