MARION, SC (WBTW) – A 21-year-old man is recovering after being stabbed Saturday morning in Marion.
Chief Tony Flowers tells News13 the victim was stabbed in the side sometime Saturday morning on Wallace Circle in Marion. He says it’s still unclear if it happened inside or outside an apartment building on scene.
The man’s injuries are considered not life-threatening now.
Chief Flowers says the department has a person of interest, but has not made any arrests in connection with the incident.
Count on News13 for updates as we learn more.
- Trump threatens to veto defense bill unless it ends protections for social media companies
- Florida woman accused of beating 97-year-old uncle with his cane
- Man reaches through open window, grabs 14-year-old child in North Carolina
- Hospitals dealing with nationwide shortage of nurses
- Health care workers go on strike, demand protection against virus