MARION, SC (WBTW) – A 21-year-old man is recovering after being stabbed Saturday morning in Marion.
Chief Tony Flowers tells News13 the victim was stabbed in the side sometime Saturday morning on Wallace Circle in Marion. He says it’s still unclear if it happened inside or outside an apartment building on scene.
The man’s injuries are considered not life-threatening now.
Chief Flowers says the department has a person of interest, but has not made any arrests in connection with the incident.
Count on News13 for updates as we learn more.
- Pee Dee man loses five family members to Covid-19
- Julian Betton set to hold demonstration in Myrtle Beach Sunday, attorney says
- Several agencies search for child reported missing while playing in water in Florence County
- 4 officers hurt, deputies used rubber bullets in Columbia protests: Officials
- Showers clear out to start the week