FLORENCE, S.C. (WBTW) — A fourth person was injured Wednesday evening in a shooting in Florence, according to Capt. Mike Brandt with the Florence Police Department.
Originally it was reported that three had been shot, but a fourth person has since been reported.
The shooting happened at 6:12 p.m. on Gaillard Street between Kershaw Street and Walnut Street. Capt. Brandt tells News13 there is a fairly big scene.
All four victims were taken to the hospital for treatment. All injuries were reported as non-life threatening
Police say it’s too early to say what led to the shooting or if there are any suspects.
Anyone with information regarding the second suspect involved in this incident is asked to contact LCpl. Chatlosh, with the Florence Police Department, at 843-665- 3191 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
No other details were released. Count on News13 for updates.
- 16 finish firefighter recruit school, graduate during ceremonies at Horry Georgetown Technical College
- Grasping for air: Heat a major issue at Olympic tennis venue
- Olympic pole vaulter posts video of graphic injury at practice: ‘Messed up all my teeth’
- Georgia man arrested in 1988 murder of 8-year-old boy after DNA evidence links him to crime
- Part of Utah’s Great Salt Lake reaches historic low