LAMAR, S.C. (WBTW) — Six men were arrested after investigators found drugs and a gun inside a Lamar home Tuesday, according to the Darlington County Sheriff’s Office.
Investigators found cocaine, crack cocaine, pills, a loaded 9mm handgun, marijuana, several weight scales, and more than $2,000 cash, according to Sheriff Tony Chavis.
Christopher Valouse Ervin, Anthony McFadden, Diedric Anton McCullough, Jermaine Blathers, Elray Swinton, and Cornelius Raheem Freeman were all arrested and are facing charges related to the incident.
The investigation is ongoing and deputies expect to make more arrests.
LATEST CRIME HEADLINES:
- UPDATE: ‘Armed and dangerous’ man charged with murder in Conway shooting
- Police: 2 dead, 14 wounded at party in Rochester, New York
- NC car dealer accused of molesting minor at Darlington Raceway in 2016 pleads guilty to lesser charge
- Time running out for Sidney Moorer to come forward with information on Heather Elvis’ whereabouts
- Myrtle Beach man facing 26 charges connected to sexual exploitation of minors