LITTLE ROCK COMMUNITY, SC (WBTW) – Authorities are investigating after a body was found in a vehicle in Dillon County.
Dillon County deputies were called to Harllee’s Bridge Road in the Little Rock community of Dillon County around 11 p.m. Sunday, according to Captain Cliff Arnette, with the Dillon County Sheriff’s Office. A person was found dead in a vehicle.
The sheriff’s office and the Dillon County Coroner’s Office are investigating.
The SC Law Enforcement Division (SLED) assisted deputies at the scene.
An autopsy has been ordered by the coroner’s office.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Emmitt Smith goes 1-on-1 with Walter Payton’s son to discuss first Super Bowl, all-time rushing record
- 49ers’ Super Bowl run has similarities to 1981 title team
- Super Bowl back in Miami for 11th time after 10-year hiatus
- US fines Delta $50,000 for booting off 3 Muslim passengers
- NC woman wins $5 million in two lottery games