LITTLE ROCK COMMUNITY, SC (WBTW) – Authorities are investigating after a body was found in a vehicle in Dillon County.
Dillon County deputies were called to Harllee’s Bridge Road in the Little Rock community of Dillon County around 11 p.m. Sunday, according to Captain Cliff Arnette, with the Dillon County Sheriff’s Office. A person was found dead in a vehicle.
The sheriff’s office and the Dillon County Coroner’s Office are investigating.
The SC Law Enforcement Division (SLED) assisted deputies at the scene.
An autopsy has been ordered by the coroner’s office.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Thousands of SC students to get free food help
- The University of South Carolina says SAT, ACT optional for 2021
- Rest In Power Rally for Elijah Weatherspoon set to happen in downtown Charleston today
- President Trump criticizes privately built border wall in Texas
- Conway Medical Center temporarily halts elective surgeries