BENNETTSVILLE, SC (WBTW) – A woman was charged with murder after police said she stabbed her boyfriend to death in Marlboro County Friday.
Officers with the Bennettsville Police Department responded to a home on Parsonage Street between 8:30 and 9:30 p.m. on Friday for a domestic dispute.
Steven Breeden was found with multiple stab wounds after a physical altercation with his girlfriend, Denise Ingram Graham, according to the release.
EMS was dispatched to the scene, but Breeden succumbed to his injuries.
The report says that detectives have charged Graham with murder and is currently incarcerated at the Marlboro County Detention Center awaiting a bond hearing which will be set at a later date by a Circuit Court Judge.
Count on News13 for updates.
- USC Gamecocks announce 2021 softball schedule
- Abuse charge against former Pee Dee police officer dismissed
- House Democrats revive push to abolish Electoral College
- Gov. Cooper increases NC National Guard troops to 300 for inauguration at US Capitol
- Lake City High School cancels winter sports seasons