CENTENARY COMMUNITY, SC (WBTW) – The two people who were found shot dead in a Marion County home have been identified.
Marion County Coroner Jerry Richardson identified the two people as Andrew Legett and Maisha Burch. The ages of Legett and Burch haven’t been released, but Richardson said Burch owned the home.
“These are real people with real families grieving and needing answers,” The Marion County Sheriff’s Office posted on Facebook. “If you know anything at all regarding their death, please inbox this page or call 843-423-8216.”
Someone went to the home on Taft Watson Road in the Centenary community and found the two people dead on Monday morning, according to Richardson.
Marion County Sheriff Brian Wallace was able to clarify the deaths were the result of a shooting.
The bodies are being sent to MUSC.
SLED and the Marion County Sheriff’s Office are investigating.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Emmitt Smith goes 1-on-1 with Walter Payton’s son to discuss first Super Bowl, all-time rushing record
- 49ers’ Super Bowl run has similarities to 1981 title team
- Super Bowl back in Miami for 11th time after 10-year hiatus
- US fines Delta $50,000 for booting off 3 Muslim passengers
- NC woman wins $5 million in two lottery games