CLIO, SC (WBTW) – The Marlboro County coroner has identified the body found behind a Marlboro County building last week.
The body of Timothy Anderson, 47, of Clio, was found in a grassy area behind a building on Main Street in Clio on December 26, according to Marlboro County Coroner Tim Brown. An autopsy is scheduled for Monday.
The SC Law Enforcement Division (SLED), the Marlboro County Sheriff’s Office and Clio police are investigating.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Report: Greg Olsen to join Thomas Davis in ‘dual retirement ceremony’
- ‘It’s not fair’: Rioter who put his feet up in Pelosi’s office complains to judge
- Former Florence school board chair charged with 6 counts of criminal sexual conduct with a child; teacher also charged in case
- Cookout extends their sponsorship with Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway
- A warm and sunny Thursday afternoon