DARLINGTON COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — The Darlington County Coroner has identified the man killed in a homicide in Darlington County Thursday evening.
Willie Ray Jackson, of Lamar, was pronounced dead at the scene by Darlington County Coroner, J. Todd Hardee.
The incident happened around 5:45 p.m. Thursday at a home on Old Timers Court. The incident is being investigated as a homicide.
An autopsy is scheduled for Saturday at MUSC in Charleston.
- Travelers opting for ‘bucket List’ destinations after pandemic
- Autopsy details injuries and cause of death for grandmother of North Carolina shooter
- No injuries reported in 2-alarm fire involving large garage in Loris
- Alexa, find me the best Prime Day deals for simplifying my life
- ‘Strawberry Moon’: How to watch the last supermoon of 2021