DARLINGTON COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — The Darlington County Sheriff’s Office released Wednesday a sketch of a person of interest in connection with a murder on Susan Drive in August.
The shooting happened on Susan Drive Aug. 19, deputies said. Jamaal Baker was killed.
Deputies said the sketch is of a person they believe has information related to the case. Anyone with information is asked to contact Darlington County Sheriff’s Office Investigators at 843-398-4501 or Crime Stoppers of the Pee Dee at 1-888-CRIME-SC. Tips can be left anonymously.
Olajawun Dawayne Samuel, 24, was arrested following an investigation into the homicide, according to authorities.
LATEST CRIME HEADLINES:
- Police: Officer murdered after man denied entry for not wearing a mask
- 3 injured after shooting in Mullins early Sunday morning
- Motorcyclist leads California Highway Patrol on chase reaching speeds of 120 mph
- Loaded gun found in Florida student’s backpack after scuffle with asst. principal
- Body cam: Florida deputy finds missing girl in motel room with 22-year-old man she met online