DARLINGTON, SC (WBTW) – Police in Darlington have shut down an area daycare Thursday following an inspection.
According to Capt. Kim Nelson, with the Darlington Police Department, officers shut down Rose’s Learning Tree Daycare on Russell Street. City inspectors discovered the daycare has been operating without a business license.
It was also discovered that the building that housed the daycare had no running water as of Thursday.
Count on News13 as we work to learn more.
- Americans still going to Mexico for sex amid pandemic
- Grand Strand businesses, non-profits partner with WBTW News13 for back-to-school donation drive
- Dad charged with indecent exposure after incident at daughter’s sleepover, documents say
- 6th-grade teacher in NC charged with multiple child sex crimes thanks to cyber tip
- Trump’s unemployment benefit orders ‘are complete mess’