DILLON COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — Deputies arrested an 18-year-old in connection with the murder of a missing Dillon County man, according to Capt. Cliff Arnette with the Dillon County Sheriff’s Office.
Samir Khalil Dixon, of Dillon, was charged in the death of Shiffon Wells, a 21-year-old whose body was found in October.
The murder happened on Germantown Place on Oct. 19, according to deputies.
Dixon is held at the Dillon County Detention Center. No other details were provided about the case.
LATEST CRIME HEADLINES:
- Solicitor talks about uniqueness of charge against couple accused of public sex acts in Myrtle Beach
- Three arrested following discovery of narcotics at Marion County home
- Man wanted on multiple warrants in Marion County
- Conway man charged in Myrtle Beach motel shooting
- Couple accused of having sex on Myrtle Beach SkyWheel accused of other sex acts in Surfside Beach