FLORENCE COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — Deputies arrested a person who ran from a traffic stop Thursday in Florence County, according to Sheriff Billy Barnes with the Florence County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies tried to pull someone over on Pamplico Highway for an expired tag, Barnes said. The person jumped out of the car and ran. They were later arrested.
The person’s charges include failure to stop for a blue light, according to Barnes. A suspect name was not provided.
LATEST CRIME HEADLINES:
- Solicitor talks about uniqueness of charge against couple accused of public sex acts in Myrtle Beach
- Three arrested following discovery of narcotics at Marion County home
- Man wanted on multiple warrants in Marion County
- Conway man charged in Myrtle Beach motel shooting
- Couple accused of having sex on Myrtle Beach SkyWheel accused of other sex acts in Surfside Beach