(WBTW) — One person is in custody after leading deputies on a chase that started in Florence County and ended in Darlington County, according to Chief Deputy, Glen Kirby.
Florence County Special Operations unites tried to conduct a traffic stop on Sumter St. Ext. Thursday afternoon when the suspect vehicle hit another car and kept going, deputies said.
Special Operations Units pursued the vehicle, which entered Darlington County and a PIT maneuver was used to stop the vehicle on Hwy 52. The driver was apprehended by a K9 unit, but law enforcement is looking for the passenger that was in the vehicle.
No other information is available at this time. Count on News13 for updates.
- Grand Strand Health now accepting vaccine appointments for people 70 or older
- Coroner identifies 2 dead after weekend shootings in Marlboro County
- Newsfeed Now: Senators to be sworn in for impeachment, 40-year-old message in a bottle discovered in lake
- Conway lawyer charged with first-degree domestic violence
- Brother-sister duo open liquid nitrogen ice cream shop with a twist in Myrtle Beach