TIMMONSVILLE, S.C. (WBTW) — A Timmonsville man was arrested after deputies said he had inappropriate physical contact with a juvenile.
Lucious Wheeler, III, 62, of Timmonsville, was arrested by Florence County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Thursday, according to booking records.
Wheeler is accused of touching a juvenile female’s private area over her clothing without consent in February, deputies said.
Wheeler is charged with one count of assault and battery, second degree. Wheeler is held in the Florence County Detention Center on a $10,000 surety bond.
- Grand Strand Health now accepting vaccine appointments for people 70 or older
- Coroner identifies 2 dead after weekend shootings in Marlboro County
- Newsfeed Now: Senators to be sworn in for impeachment, 40-year-old message in a bottle discovered in lake
- Conway lawyer charged with first-degree domestic violence
- Brother-sister duo open alcohol-infused, liquid nitrogen ice cream shop in Myrtle Beach